Frequently Asked Questions

Absolutely!  Either our styled packages or DIY Hire packages are designed to be assembled anywhere of your choosing, whether it be indoors or outdoors. 

None of our packages include food or drink.  We can provide recommendations of companies we work with regularly which we can organise on your behalf or we can point you in that direction if you wish to book it yourself.

We always recommend having an indoors or undercover back up option, even if it’s just your lounge room/hotel or apartment at home.  In the case where no indoor place is an option, we will do our best working with you to re-schedule your event, no refund or rescheduling can be given for DIY Hire Packages.

  • DIY Hire Packages are for the whole weekend
  • public areas are for 3hours
  • private residences can be made longer or left overnight

If you need to extend any of these timing options just enquire with us

It is an offence to drink alcohol or possess an open alcoholic drink in a public place, like the beach and parks. Police can issue on the spot fines from $117 for liquor offences.

Yes.  GCCC require permits for commercial picnic operators to set up an event. Most parks have an application fee of $35.  However, “premium” wedding destination parks such as Harley Park, Mick Schamburg / Ed Hardy parks (North Burleigh), John Laws Park (Burleigh Headland), Len Wort, Pat Fagan and Point Danger parks, the full $108 fee will be applied.

Bookings are limited to 3 hours.

You will only be charged this fee once the application has been approved. In the event of wet weather the permit fee cannot be refunded it can only be transferred to another date.

Recommended Vendors